Project activities and outputs
WP2: Industry 4.0 - Digital Transformation of Industry
Lead partner: Estonian Association of Information Technology and Telecommunications (EST)
2.1 Building BSR industry digitalization community. Output: Active cross-sectoral BSR industry digitalization community.
2.2 Developing industry digitalization toolkit for companies. Output: Company digitalization toolkit for SMEs.
2.3 Raising awareness of manufacturing SMEs about industry digitalization. Output: Information and knowledge about industry digitalization.
WP3: Digitalization of cross-border government to business (G2B) public services
Lead partner: Lithuanian IT association INFOBALT (LT)
3.1 Discovering opportunities for digitalization of cross-border public services for businesses. Output: Study document about G2B cross border services that businesses are using in BSR countries and list of services for show-case development.
3.2 Building digitalization show-cases based on the selected G2B cross-border e-services. Output: 4 show-case models of G2B cross-border e-services.
3.3 Recommendations to policy makers for developing G2B e-services in BSR region. Output: Policy and technical recommendations list that has been disseminated to all interested parties for further actions on development of G2B cross-border services in BSR countries.
WP4: Digital policy network for the Baltic Sea Region
Lead partner: Baltic Development Forum (DEN)
4.1 Knowledge inputs for the policy network. Output: Digital collaboration policy papers
4.2 Policy discussions. Output: Roundtables and policy briefs
4.3 Dissemination of results. Output: Policy recommendations White Paper
1. Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications (Estonia) – Lead partner
2. Estonian Association of Information Technology and Telecommunications (ITL) (Estonia)
3. Foundation Tallinn Science Park Tehnopol (Estonia)
4. DIMECC Ltd (Finland)
5. Polish Chamber of Commerce of Electronics and Telecommunications (Poland)
6. Latvian Information and Communications Technology Association LIKTA (Latvia)
7. Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development (Latvia)
8. Engineering Industries Association of Lithuania LINPRA (Lithuania)
9. Lithuanian ICT association INFOBALT (Lithuania)
10. Acreo Swedish ICT AB (Sweden)
11. Aalborg University Copenhagen (Denmark)
12. Baltic Development Forum (BDF) (Denmark)
13. Office of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania (Lithuania)
14. The Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Lithuania (Lithuania)
1. Swedish Agency for Economic & Regional Growth (Sweden)
2. Swedish IT & Telecom Industries (Sweden)
3. Ministry of Finance (Finland)
4. BITKOM, Germany’s Digital Association (Germany)
5. BVMW - The German Association for Small and Medium-sized Businesses (Germany)
6. Technology Industries of Finland (Finland)
7. Norden Nordic Innovation (Norway)
More information: Doris Põld, WP2 Lead